Amethyst facial roller and Gua Sha set
In stock (can be backordered)
In stock (can be backordered)
Your skincare routine is your me-time and how you show yourself some love. Now that you have developed a routine, these beautiful facial tools would elevate your skincare routine experience.
On a spiritual level, amethyst crystals are often used to ward off negative energies and stress therefore promoting clarity, relaxation, and stress relief. Amethyst as an element emits infrared rays which slightly raise skin temperature when applied to increase circulation. This calms inflammation, soothes redness, and nourishes the skin by promoting oxygen and encouraging regeneration. Thanks to its negative charge, amethyst helps to draw out positively charged toxins and dangerous free radicals to aid in cleansing and detoxifying the skin. This can help to prevent bacteria growth and can really be beneficial for blemish-prone skin.
Amethyst facial rollers are simple and easy to slip into your routine. Simply use on cleansed skin in upwards and outwards motions across one half of the face, then the other. Make sure to run along the sides of the neck for deep relief from pent up tension.
Gua Sha, used in traditional Chinese medicine that involves scraping a flat, rounded tool over the skin. Roughly translated gua means press or stroke, and sha refers to a rash or redness. Traditional Chinese therapists work hard and deep – skin can occasionally be left bright red. A gua sha treatment, even from home, relaxes facial muscles, gets the energy and blood moving and shifts puffiness. Studies show that it can even improve circulation by up to 400% which removes toxins and brings in oxygen and nutrients. It can brighten your complexion, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, minimize puffiness, improve skin texture and tone, and improve contouring and sculpting of facial features.
Please note: as these are made out of natural amethyst stone, therefore colour and pattern will be different from one to another. Each piece is unique!
How to use
- Start at the forehead, apply gentle pressure, and begin rolling using upward and outward movements.
- Move to cheeks and jawline, finishing on the neck areas. (use the smaller part of the roller for the eye area)
- Roller can be used alone or with your normal serum or moisturiser. Use any time of the day and as many times as you like.
Starting with your neck hold the Gua Sha at a 15 to 30-degree angle against the skin. Use light to medium pressure on most areas of your neck and face. When giving yourself a gua sha facial, you want to be sure to pull your skin taut. Take your free hand and hold the skin at the start of the area you are working with your index and middle finger. This will make it easier for you to use smooth motions over your skin and protects the skin from any pulling.
You will repeat 3-5 times on each section with a wiggle when you hit a boney area.
When working on your face work with upward strokes to create a lifting effect.
If you have any inflamed breakouts, avoid using your gua sha on top of them, work below them.
We find that we get good results when we do a gua sha facial two to three times per week. In the morning gives lasting results, but it can be a relaxing ritual in the evening. It can also give you a glow before going out
- to prepare your face for gua sha you will want to have freshly clean skin. Pat in a few drops of facial oil and you are ready to start.
- Facial gua sha uses feather-light to medium pressure in slow one-way movements.
Always begin with the neck to release tension and assist with lymph drainage. Repeat each step 3-5 times.
- Choose the side of your face you would like to work on first. Use the divot of the tool to go from the middle of the chin towards the ear along the jawline.
- Use the long side of your gua sha and hook the tool under the cheekbone drawing out and up towards the ear.
- Using feather-light pressure, slowly sweep from the side of your nose, under the eye, out towards the temple.
- Next, using lighter pressure, going along the brow bone, use the long side of the tool to sweep from the centre of the forehead to the temples.
- Starting at the space between the eyebrows and stroke up to your hairline. Move over to right eyebrow and repeat.
- Finally, the big sweep. You will scrape from the centre of your forehead towards the earlobe and down to your collarbone using a downward motion to help flush your lymphatic system.
We will put on quick videos to demonstrate how we use the tools. Follow us on Instagram or Facebook to find out more. Search @mybemora
Who is it for?
For anyone who would like to elevate their skincare routine experience, to achieve healthy, radiant, younger looking skin.
Suitable for all skin types
Read More About Each Individual Product
10% off your first purchase
You can unsubscribe at any time